Thursday, December 2, 2021

Time Capsule-open in 2121

 This week, we wrote messages to the people in future.  We wrote what 2021 was all about. It was beneficial to put all of our experiences on paper. The time capsule will be buried next week and instructed to be open in 100 years. We hope there will be no COVID but New Zealand will still have our beloved kiwis, tuis, keas and more. Later, we found a book called The Mysterious Time Capsule.  Reading it was easy, now that we have made our own. 













5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Room 18!
    I am Charmy from Room 11, witch is a year 5 right now.
    I think this is a really good idea. I have made a time capsule too for my work last year because there was a lockdown last year as well. My teacher gave us a task of making a time capsule. I buried the time capsule and it will be opened in 99 years from now. As again I made it last year so it was supposed to opened in 100 years. Anyways do you think that in the next generation there will be no more covid 19 and people will actually find your time capsule? Also do you think that your paper you wrote on will get really old after a hundred years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Charmy
      I'm glad you've made a time capsule as well. We want to bury ours but it's been raining!

      Delete
    3. I know, I hate the rain!

      Delete